Tuesday 26 October 2010

glitzville

best things first, let me start with the greatest view from g tower. isnt this just breathtaking? i wish my camera was with me but too bad. took this with my iphone. not bad ay?

so what am i doing at g tower again? r u curios? anxious? berdebar debar? now screammmmmm!

i attended the marc jacobs fall/winter accesories fashion show. i am definitely not a fashionista nor a socialite. i just love and adore beautiful things. bought a couple of marc jacobs item and so here i am.



view of jalan ampang intersection

went there with my chickas, farah and we had a blast. the setting was awesome! the runway was at the sky bridge, 28 levels high.i say awesome!







never leave the party empty handed. bought this baby for 15% off. you can never get this price plus, the items is still on the new collection rack. a combination of python skin and gold studs. cool? i say rock and rolla baby!




No comments:

Post a Comment