Thursday 13 October 2011

kuantan and it's food

i've been so busy with my Malaysian Girls rehearsals nowadays. Its like practice practice practice everyday except for friday and sunday. So you know the drill, in order for me to give full commitment and concentration to the musical i have to sacrifice my social life, date with boyfriend, fun time with girlfriends and of course my weekends in kuantan.

Apart from my family and my boyfriend, what i missed most about kuantan is the FOOD. yes food! So this post is dedicated to all the yummy food that you can only get in kuantan. *salivarunningdownmymouth*

Nasi Beriani Hj Kamarudin

Tan Jung Fish Curry Claypot

Kerang Bakar

Thai Styled Chicken

Ikan Pari Bakar Petai

Sotong Telur Masin

Tan Jung Seafood Restaurant. One of my favorite seafood place. So good you just want more!

Pak Akop's Tempoyak and Sambal Tempoyak on the side

Ikan Pating Goreng


If you don't eat or dislike tempoyak then there is something wrong with. Tempoyak is so good!

Hopefully with all the dance practice minus weekend food galore in kuantan will make me shed a few kilos. Just hope for the best folks, hope for the best :)

Don't forget to like our Malaysian Girls Facebook page HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment