Thursday 17 November 2011

birthday : bliss and blessed

coming through.....coming through....! been a lil busy lately but hope its not too late to update bout my birthday. you know why i love october so much? cause when october comes we're gonna party like its my birthdayyyy! this year celebration was one of the best, the most memorable one so far. when all your family and friends are there with you to celebrate its surely the best isn't it?
thank you guys!


kick start my birthday celebration with a lovely japanese dinner with the familia. awesome food! and my nieces gave me this as a present? they're the cutest! my little sunshine!


boyfriend came from kuantan. first thing i saw when he got out of the car was the balloons and flowers.he surprised me at the mall. i was like 'ahhhhmaaagaaaadddd'. can't believe he pull it off. thank you sayang!


beautiful roses <3


and then we went dinner at a french restaurant called cafe cafe. great food! can't believe there's such place in kl. what a gem. i wouldn't know bout this restaurant if it wasn't for the food blogs. a very romantic restaurant indeed. the interior is dark with candles and the waiter were all dressed in coats. its like you're dining in paris in 1938. thank you again sayang! you really went all out uh? hehe love you!


my Malaysian Girls cast member threw a mini surprise birthday for me during rehearsal! sweet bunch of people! love them! :)



will update more on my birthday. stay tuned for my next post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment