Wednesday 6 May 2009

cristina and mustard

hello people. its 1.51 am and im still awake. not forgetting i have to go to work tomorrow. in fact i have to be there on time at 9 am. but yeah whatever.

now let me introduce you guys to my new friend...CRISTINA! i had a huge fight with my bf last 2 weeks and my sister decided to cheer me up and give me this. thank u suraiya. u made my day :) muahss! cute thing. and now she's my car guardian. love u cristina!

check out who's at the background. say hello to mcavoy!
and did i mention that i just bought a new bag. stam bag from marc jacobs in mustard yellow. yummy. its from the new spring summer 09 collection. love every inch of it. and the funny story is i got this bag with 15% discount. i didn't have any intention to buy bag on that day but while i was passing marc jacobs suddenly i feel a rush of air that pushes me to walk inside the shop. so i did and didn't realise how lucky i am to get this in a much much cheaper price than usual. so tell me whether im being naughty or nice ? did i make a good splurge or not ? oh come on. its in the new collection. i say nice! hahafashion stops!
can u believe this ? its nicole richie. at first i thought it was lady gaga but when i look longer it is nicole. she's super hot! i love all the photos. she took this photo for a magazine spread. i even spotterd her wearing stephen sprouse for lv collection apparel. check it out peeps!



one fierce mama!

faux pas!

opposite with nicole, rihanna just looks so weird to me. suit is meant to be fitted and sleek. not puffy and loose on the sleeves. that girl needs to have a wardrobe makeover. she was spotted wearing this at the met gala ball recently. thumbs dooowwwnnn!

madonna. wtf were you thinking madgesty ? hideous. its like a clash between cyndi lauper and gwen stefani's back up dancer, the harajuku gals.

1 comment: