Friday 1 May 2009

there's a thing about love

hola people ! yes i know.. its been very longggggg right ? syafinaz and junita had asked me several times to update my blog so here it is girls :) first, im in kuantan...! yeay! came back for labor day and my bro's reception. this time the reception is held in my dads factory.it was yesterday and the heat is killing me. kuantan is very very hot. will post some pictures later so just wait :) talking bout labor day... im pretty excited as this is my first time celebrating labor day :) kelakar kan ? i just worked for a month and its labor day already.haha.

ok so let me start with what's been happening to me since the last few weeks.i know im very nice cause i always ensure that everybody is updated :p so in one fine afternoon while i was at work my brother beda (his name is haidar but beda is the family nickname) called me. he told me that he's getting married with his gf (encee). at first i thought he was joking in fact the whole family did but it turn out to be so serious. real shocker ay this beda? so since then, the whole family helped him with his wedding preparations and as usual my mum is the busiest person on earth. nak cari bakul telur, invitation cards, baju and everything.

so, in order to get married, all the future bride and groom has to attend kursus kahwin. so beda had arranged for all the ustaz and ustazah to come to maya hotel and give the ceramah instead of doing it at the kursus kahwin centre. so he asked me and my friends to come along. so i went there with miss junita because syafinaz and farah had something up. tak sangka kan ? plus the certificate is valid for life so im officially legal to get married. baby, bile nak datang merisik ? haha! here are some pictures from the kursus kahwin..we did kursus kahwin in just one day. fabulous or not ? haha so the night of kursus kahwin me and syaf went to werners to celebrate and chill with my boo. awwwwww !


so the week after that is the solemnisation of beda and ameera encee. the occasion was held in royale chulan hotel.normally, malay people would organized majlis akad nikah at the bride's house but because encee was originally chinese (she just converted to islam ) so my dad decided to held the akad nikah on a neutral ground where both families can attend and share the moment with them. very simple ceremony that was attended by family and close friends. a joyous occasion indeed. so check out the pictures......


my favourite picture yet!



me, suraiya and teha.xoxo



my family. ma u so hot in this picture.haha


the best part : punching bedaaaa!


sisterly love <3



just focus at the back. the groom is actually jumping. please la. LOL

my sibling + ameera's sibling


the setting of the day. very unconventional. but i love it. thank u pak abu!

fashion stops!
if u follow my blog then you'll remember in one of the previous entry (all hail stephen sprouse) i told you guys that i love the neon graffiti speedy by stephen sprouse from lv? surprise surprise! i actually got one from my brother from his trip to paris. and i even got a wallet to match..everything in pink. happy eventhough i wanted the bag in neon green so bad. when i ask my brother why he didn't get me the green one, then he said pink suits me more. here are the pictures. pretttty. love em !

next on my wish list is this skull bag from treesje 2009 collection. i don't know why but im always intrigued by skull designs. they are just much edgy-er and cool-er. i can imagine wearing this bag on a lazy sunday day. the skulls are fully embossed on the surface of the bag. but if i wanna get it i gotta buy online cos the brand treesje is not carried in Malaysia. how frustrating :( price of the bag $599(US dollar).in fact, miley had one and she carried it everywhere!

hotness alert! i just love everything in this picture. drew barrymore seen wearing a stripe 3/4 dress with red peep toe pumps matching with her red lipstick. and the hair is gorgeous. she's one of my fav actress.classy :)

birthday shoutouts to april babies !


happy birthday afifah sabjan !


happy birthday syed amirul!

No comments:

Post a Comment