Sunday 9 August 2009

blessed

salam people. im currently in makkah sitting in my hotel room. WOW! i feel so grateful that im here already. my current hotel is the best yet. the view from the room is heaven. the mosque is just like a few inches from me. SPECTACULAR! i feel so blessed to have this trip with my family. ayah and ma, thank u for the financial support. u guys are the best. without u we cant even dream on even stepping in this holy place. this is already the ninth time im here and everytime im here i feel different. maybe its because of the age thing u know?

cant even talk much cos im using the hotel's internet. very limited time. will upload pictures when im back in malaysia. and to all my friends, so sorry if u cant get through me. will talk to u guys when im in malaysia. just sms me if there is any emergency. love u guys. kiss kiss.
GOD IS GREAT!

love, from makkah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment