Thursday 20 August 2009

lily for chanel

Check out the new coco cocoon line by chanel. officially in stores in october 2009 and the face of this line is none other than lily allen :) i heard the bag is reversible where u can either where it with the "double c" logo or the classic quilting. kinda cool. from the picture it does not look so bad so we just have to wait when its officially launch people. some pictures from the upcoming line campaign..






okay, talking about chanel.. the other day i went for a chanel make up makeover in klcc. i pay rm300 for the whole thing and i got rm280 redeemed for any chanel products from the counter. not bad huh?e the sales girl told me that the make up guy is a well known make up artist from korea. so i decided to try and booked an appointment during my lunch break the next day. haha sanggup. fyi, this is my first time doing this makeover thing cos i hate it when they held a booth at the concourse area so eventually all the passerby can see u while u were getting ready(muke sembab tanpa makeup is a no no) and when ure posing to take photos. macam takde privacy je kan? tapi i teruskan niat i. so the next day i when and this is the result. dont think im perasan. i just want to share my experience with u guys. perhaps u guys can give it a try someday, somehow. who knows? i asked for a smokey sexy make up and check out my pictures and tell me what u think..





they took note of all the products that are used on my face so i can use it as a reference










ok or geli ? haha :p

question of the day : i did the makeup makeover during my lunch break, so what is my office mates reaction when they see me after lunch break ?

a. they notice the make up and says " wah, aliaa glamournye makeup!"

b. they were so busy doing their work to the fact that they dont even realise i changed my make up?

c. they give me a synical smile (senyum dengan 1000 makna) and an eerie look

d. so what? nobody cares?!

No comments:

Post a Comment