Monday 5 July 2010

change

wow. how do i start this? have been neglecting my blog for too long. felt so guilty even tho i dont have many followers and to be serious the blog has only been hit for 3303 times since i start blogging from march last year. kind of pathetic. but so what, my intention of starting a blog is not to please people but somehow to satisfy myself and express certain thoughts that is better to be read in writings rather than spoken in words.

so i had finally moved to a new house in kl. alhamdulillah. everything went well even though we got short notice from the chief(mydad). but yeah, the house is 70 per cent ready and its far more comfortable than the old house. my fav part of the house is definitely my room! love it too much that i spent most of my time hibernating on the bed. ha ha. will upload pics of the room soon. so just wait :)

talking bout changes, how far have u change from the previous "you"? is it a good change or a bad change? i've been living in this world for almost 23 years and suddenly it ticks me. i don't think i have change that much. physical and appearance change aside pls. what i meant is changes in attitude, the way we treat people, the way we treat our parents, the way we treat ourselves and most importantly the way we lead our life.

everyday, all sorts of questions will arise in my head. sometimes when i think about it i wonder, do humans ever feels satisfied with themselves? im definitely not one of them. there's so many things that i want to accomplish. argh, i want to be thinner! i want to be better in my job! i want to be a great cook! i want to know how to play the guitar! i want to own a sports car! i want to volunteer for charity! i want to spent my money without having to worry about the bank balance! i want to be chauffeur driven all the time! i want to be a pious muslim! i dont want to hurt my parents feelings!

starting from now, i'll have to start taking little steps of changes in order to achieve what i want. pray for me! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment