Tuesday 20 July 2010

road to becoming a gym junkie

finally! i have drag my lazy ass to register for a gym membership. and shockingly i enjoyed my gym session as much as my window shopping trips round the mall.haha. not a health freak nor a healthy eater so a gym session can do good for me right now. definitely should opt for cardio session rather than having a meal at a restaurant. im hoping that this gym phase would stick with me for a looong time, and i mean it.

since i registered with the gym, a trip to a sports shop has been quite regular. last week i bought trainers and a shoe bag. today i got myself a dumb bell and a yoga mat (cannot imagine myself twisting n turning on the mat). so the next purchase would be the onitsuka tiger trainers. really grew a fond for this shoes lately. i love love it. saw it in metallic gold. who said u cannot be chic while you're busting those fat flabs?





p/s : i wanna thank my chicas for never giving up to support me and have faith. thanks syafinaz and junita hood for the exercise videos and for being my jogging companion. we are on our road to a slender body! love u heaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment