Friday 20 March 2009

new phase of life

hola! ahhh im so excited. i've been thinking about setting up this blog and now im writting my first entry.
let me start with some hot fresh news. i just discontinued myself from studying ACCA and im currently in kuantan and enjoying every minute of it. yeay! my wisest decision so far. gosh i feel so silly when i followed my friends to pursue in ACCA but at least i quit before its too late.

when people ask me " what do u want to be aliaa ?" and my regular answers would be " i wanna be an accountant " but deep down inside i have no clue. seriously. it changes everytime. sometimes an actress and the next day a shoe designer. very random. but its ok. i just need to push it aside and just focus. i mean really really FOCUS.

in april, im going to be a new ME. im going to work.. yes work! can u believe it ? me ? i cant imagine how my desk would look like but yes im really up for it. hopefully everything will turn out good.

p/s : currently listening to jason mraz acoustic album and its awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment