Wednesday 25 March 2009

raw or polished

Dammit! i only have few days left in kuantan before heading back to kl and start working. 2 weeks is never enough. i should have start working in may. anyhoo, i didn't do much activity today. just lepak and went out with my bf to eat ikan patin at pak akop's place and the tempoyak is just heaven.yummmm! my current mode ? mixed as im not happy nor sad. everything is jumbled up. i guess its normal when u are experiencing a transition of life ay?

now there's so much to do in so little time. i have a weakness and my weakness is i have very poor time management. i do know the fact that im a last minute person but i never try to improvise. that is my problem. ALIAA! why cant u be more organized ?

oh and before i forgot, i really need to have a wardrobe makeover. i don't have any working clothes except for my presentation pants that i used in college if that counts. time to hit the malls. syafinaz and junita please teman me :)
Me, before going to a wedding reception. all dolled up with make up.

And this is another picture of me with nothing on my face. not even a lip tint. mind me, im wearing a kaftan.raw as u can get. which one do u fancy? raw or polished ? haha

This is polaroid pogo. i want this so bad. the new version of a polaroid camera where your pictures are print right after you snap. the return of the polaroid era. hope it wont be as overrated as SLR. i hate it when people hang their SLR as if their professionals. is it really necessary? to hell with it.


When celebrities are normal. or NOT!

this is just disgusting!somebody needs a waxing appointment badly beyonce has run out of shavers
hair on ur chest?acceptable. this is normal
hairy mole chest? erk..normal?
stretch marks? normal

1 comment: