Thursday 12 August 2010

memories of fame

i've spent this month salary on a new polaroid camera. the new essential in my handbag. and im not ashamed to declare myself as polaroid crazee with a capital C. haha. got this fuji for rm200+ in bangsar. and since then i have been avoiding my digital camera. the price of the camera is rather affordable, but what concerns me is the film. one pack of 10 films cost around rm 32. imagine if im gonna use 20 films a day? that means i have to spent a freaking RM62 a day, RM434 a week, RM1736 a month and RM20832 a year. ok stop! this is just ridiculous. how does something from plastic make me spent that much? my pocket money doesnt flow like water. so i guess i have to reduce the quantity of shots per day. a film a day perhaps? we''ll see. if it satisfy me then im good :)


my fuji! bought the case and a pencilbox for permanent markers on the go








oh and yes, introducing my very own "wall of fame". its filled with pictures of my favourite moment. try and spot people u know. who knows u might be on it. people who are on the board are all the people that i love and care dearly. i love this. it never failed to make me smile by myself every time i looked into it. yes its creepy, i know. it's even creepier when im all naked and getting ready to work and i feel like all the pictures are staring back at me. malu!





Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to all muslims. May the positive vibes stay with you in this holy month. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment