Monday 9 August 2010

quick treats

went to johor and singapore last week with mom n my sis to visit some of our relatives before fasting month. a quick trip that leads to a major damage to my mom's wallet. hehe :) anyways, we had fun. i ate way too much and had exceed my diet limits. i should have a stronger willpower :( but how can i resist, there was laksa johor, nasi arab, asam pedas and loads more. nyummsss. i love johor food :)

we even met up with my mom's auntie. her age to date is 98 years old. its amazing! i thought only japanese could live that long but i guess if u're living a healthy lifestyle there wouldn't be a problem. like they say, "U are what U eat"

so this is what i brought back. thank u sherry. i love you!


my first Alexander Mcqueen skull scarf. it's too hot! fell in love the moment i lay my eyes on this. scarf is one thing u shouldn't regret buying. there's a lot of stuff u can do with this besides hang it on your neck. why dont try to tie it around the handle of your bag? very chic and classy. but remember, not all bags are suitable to be tied with this. go for a bag with minimum details.limited edition but definitely worth buying. got this from on pedder in takashimaya.

my new geek glasses from dita. it's hard to get a glasses that suits my face but this one just hit it. love the colour. felt a little k-pop-ish while wearing this. maybe i shall try wear this to the office tomorrow. do i look serious enough? yes? or no? got this from on pedder in takashimaya.

last but not least. my prada flip flop. have been searching for a decent black flip flop and finally found it. the best thing when buying this is the bag that comes with it. it complimented the flip flop well.now u can carry your flip flop in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment