Wednesday 11 August 2010

monsters

so this is the story. i thought of changing/upgrading my car. a car that will make me look sexy while driving it (this is actually a key point. haha :p) and a car that is suitable to be chauffeur driven as well. as u all know, im a lazy girl and truthfully still a bit traumatized to drive in long distance after what happened last two years.

i asked my dad for a new car and i cant believe he said "okay". wow that is very rare. my dad is not a gadget nor a car person. so i thought this is my chance! i decided to ask for audi q5 (current ultimate dream car) and he's actually considering bout it. at least he doesn't mention toyota. so thats good enough.

ayah, i want audi Q5 in S line with caractere rims + panoramic roof + red/camel leather seats! i promise i'll do as u say :) wishing for a lucky star and hope i'll get my hands on Q5 asap! btw, the cars that i chose have to be in a certain budget limit. boo hoo!

meet my " baby monster "


i love this car, mercedes G55. very tough yet sensual. but this is beyond my budget. so dream on aliaa~
meet my " papa monster "



baby monster VS papa monster

who'll win? let us decide..

No comments:

Post a Comment