Tuesday 21 December 2010

giraffe block

ok. a lot of u might be wondering what the hell when looking at the picture above. haha. this is just me with some editing from my iphone. im definitely obsessed with photo editing apps on my iphone. im addicted because its super easy and fast. one click and hello new look! i have a few camera apps that im obsessed with. maybe i could share it with u guys on the next post.

so do u remember about my post back then where i bought giraffe nanoblock from kino bookstore? many of my friends were kind of skeptical on me. they think i my nanoblock would be left untouched (like my guitar lessons, bazaar and such). ok fine im not blaming them but i just have to admit i can get off track quite easily but whatever.

i actually have completed my giraffe nanoblock. it took me one and a half hour as the block is really small and my fingernails are quite long. but yeah i finally made it. check out the pictures below. im thinking of getting the bulldog done soon. yes!



this is random but last week went back to kuantan during the weekends and we went for a quick karaoke session. but tell me, please tell me, who sleeps in a karaoke room? boys are sleepyheads. go figure. thankyouverymuch. hahahahah.


No comments:

Post a Comment