Wednesday 8 December 2010

mamma mia!

first thing first, im officially broke. as in brrrroooooooooooookeeeee with a capital B-R-O-K-E. thank you very much. want to know why? because i bought 3 freaking bags in a very short amount of time. travelling overseas when you're alone is very dangerous. its like ive been possessed by the bag devil to buy everything from the rack. my bag lust has reached to a whole new level.

phewwww! but i love my babies too much. so im not gonna complain, feel guilty or regret for the bags that i've bought. but i sure promise myself not too buy another bag up til March 2011. we'll see how it goes. hopefully no glitches along the way please!

back to bag story, bought this baby in seoul. didn't plan to buy a bag at all but this baby caught my eye. i love the size (very appropriate for travelling) and love the lamb skin texture. so soft and tender.haha.and yes the colour is perfect for any outfit. ladies and gents, introducing my coco rain from chanel!

want to know why its unique? this bag has its own rain coat in the back zip compartment.sweeeeet!

so basically you can pull off two looks with this bag. with or without the raincoat. how cool is that? now i dont have to worry when it rains, my baby will always be protected.yeay!


my second baby is the alexa bag by mulberry. remember in my last post? this bag is on my wishlist! and its in grape, my favourite colour! love the texture and the slouchy effect. it gives me a boho feel. you can wear it to the office or during weekends. its an all rounder bag i must say.

bought this baby during my singapore trip last week. like i said, i have no intentions to buy a bag at all, but when i went inside the store it was 30% off. the singapore year end sale is crazy i tell you. its just too much for you to ignore. all the current season items are 30% off while last season item can go up to 60%. whaattt?! where else can u get this price? i cannot deny but luxury leather goods in malaysia is fairly expensive. hoping for a lower price next year as the tax on imported luxury goods have been slashed. yipppieee! i cannot wait. so as for now, if you want to splurge on bags and high end products just fly to singapore.


see the slouch effect? just gotta love this!

love the suede finishing.

and fyi, this is the bag that im toting right now :)


and the final baby, is the easy bag by ysl. this bag has sexy siren written all over it. how can u not love the colour? solid blood red! if you notice, this bag were also in my wishlist. so i basically own two bags from the wishlist already. yeayy! mission quite accomplished :p

the easy bag is one of the iconic bags for ysl. love the lamb skin leather! i actually have an eye for the one with studs on the 'Y' but my heart just melt i when i see this. fyi, bought this at the airport 20 mins before boarding time. crazy obsessed or what? but in the pictures, the bag look a bit orangey probably because of the lighting, you should see it live, then the colour red will just pierced right into your eyes. ahhhh i love my babies!!




sweet?

it will take quite sometime for me to updates on my new bags, as i've promised myself the nextbag purchase should be in march 2011 :( what a sad story! we'll see, we'll see. hope you enjoy my bag adventure. signing off. peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment